WHO WE ARE
Bespoke Modular Solutions (BMS) provides a new level of modular and prefabricated turnkey solutions to innovational real estate developers, hoteliers, and private residential projects to name a few. We offer a complete end-to-end solution, from a team of international experts that understand the region’s cultural and geographical sensitivities. Our designers and engineers have worked for the most renowned European companies in modular construction and in hotel operations.
Our company values live by building a better future for our next generation and children. We therefore are proud to say that we are pioneers in the region in off-site construction in an eco- friendly environment, with sustainable materials and in a time reduced manner.
Advantages of Modular Construction
Reduced Construction Schedule
● While prefabrication and module assembly are carried out in a controlled off-site environment, onsite work progresses at the same time
● Helping complete the building 50 percent faster than traditional construction processes.
Safer work environment than traditional build
● The factory-based conditions of off-site enable safety requirements to be more easily met and policed,
which leads to better build quality through improved quality control procedures.
Lower carbon footprint
● Factory CO2 emissions and embodied energy for the same built process can be over 55% less.
Reduced cost of build
Modular construction can save money in a variety of areas, including the following:
● Reduced on-site labor
● Costs are more predictable
● Reduced material waste
● Construction schedules are shorter
● Less site disruption
Off-site construction is claimed to be more sustainable than traditional methods when it comes to use materials and environmental impacts.
● Lower volume of waste
● Reduced impact of construction activities on-site, such as noise, ground disturbance and vehicle movements
● Off-site construction can cut greenhouse gas emissions by 17-30%
● Reusability. Can be dismantled, upgraded, relocated or re-used
Proven quality assurance
● Improved quality control
● Achieved through repetition, inspection and operating in a factory-controlled environment.
HOW DOES MODULAR CONSTRUCTION COMPARE TO TRADITIONAL?
"Marveling in Modular Construction" Jamal Wick Co-Founder and Managing Director interviewed by Khaleej Times."
GET IN TOUCH